Monday, March 29, 2010

Collabs Are Cool

I'm rounding out the end of my junior year, and the pressure is definitely on. I've taken almost all of my core classes, which means I have to decide on whether to take random electives or find a minor. I was just recently informed that English majors usually have minors. Thanks for informing me sooner, jerks! ;-; The university I attend is sometimes a total crapshoot.

I've been stressing on that as well as my fruitless efforts to find a new, better paying job, and an apartment, worrying that my fiance will not be able to find a new job either, which is half of what I'm relying on in order to get an apartment with him, or I don't know where I'll be living next year except maybe in a box on the side of the road.

Anyway! My point is, my plate's been full lately, and, though I should really concentrate on other things, I've been carving out time for my fanfics. Namely: finishing Phased. I just wrapped up a collab effort with the magnificent BellaFlan, and so Phased is my only concern now. Frankly, I'll be glad when it's done. xD I hate presssssure.

But I'm trying to still churn out quality in my writing rather than just finishing it up, so it'll probably be awhile yet.

My point of this blog is really just to say, yeah, I'm still here. Yeah, I'm still writing. No, I won't ever just leave a story unfinished. ;)

Now, it's time to head to a conference and then spend the evening writing papers for my classes and finishing a novel. Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment