Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Orange You Glad?

Someone remind me why it's friggin' hard to eat an orange. I mean, I guess I need directions on how to peel, cut, and eat an orange, because I wound up with juice all over my hands and face, and I'm a sticky, still-hungry mess! I feel like I'm five years old all over again, and I'm glad I sat a considerable distance away from my laptop, or else it would have been juiced. =/

Anyway, I'm still having issues with FF.net, but I've figured a way to work around my irritable upload manager to keep posting my stories, because I'm crafty like that. ;P

In the process of writing Phased and periodically submitting the next chapter of Asking Too Much, I've taken on another project, which is entering the "Was That in the Books? Contest" being hosted on Twilighted.net right now. It's a pretty interesting contest. Of course, I picked Jacob for my character, and I got some pretty interesting quotes that I've been puzzling out all day how to use.

However, I can't start that yet, or work any more on anything fanfiction related, until later tonight after I finish my 15 page short story for class. I have so much revision to do, it's not even funny.

That's why I'm putting aside the oranges and taking some coffee, because I plan to chug through this night and accomplish something!

And, by the way, if you're waiting for my stories to update, or just looking for something to do, you should read this fic:

Becoming Bella Swan by BellaFlan

You can find it on ff.net and twilighted.net! Nifty!

No comments:

Post a Comment