Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sweet, Sweet Revenge

So I didn't end up placing in the "Will You Marry Me? Contest", and I guess I wasn't all that surprised, considering most people won't vote for what isn't Edward. :P But I was pleased with my entry anyway, and I think I might still submit to the next part of the contest, though I'm not really sure yet, because I'm working on Phased, a collaboration with BellaFlan, and am just, in general, trying to keep up with homework.

However, I have another entry into a contest called "The Very Sexy Unbirthday Contest" on FF.net, and I have high hopes for that one! I love, love, love my story for that, and I've considered making it into a multi-chapter fic at some point.

Really, I just want to show off my banner that ms_ambrosia made me. She's an awesome graphics designer. She makes pretty much all of my banners anymore, and her banner for Revenge Cake, my Unsexy Bday contest entry, was amazing.





Check it out on FF.net, and, soon, on Twilighted.net too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment