Monday, March 1, 2010

A Total Error

So, I finally got my chapters to go through last night, and here we are again at the waiting game. FF.net has decided to start giving me error messages again, so I suppose all I can do is wait it out and see if it stops being crazy and lets me submit the next chapter of Asking Too Much for my ff.net readers.

On a happier note: The voting has begun for the twigirlsnextdoor's Will You Marry Me? contest, in which I am an entrant. I'm pretty satisfied with my entry, In Love With Another. You can find it on Twilighted.net and FF.net, read it, and vote for it here:

www.fanfiction.net/u/2205991/twigirlsnextdoor

You can vote for two fics, so I encourage you to read my competition, and vote for the two entries you find most deserving! Until then, I'll be sitting here with my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment